We’re excited you want to join our Shelter community
And that you’re interested in being part of a community that supports each other with gatherings dedicated to building relationships both inner (with ourselves) and outer (with others and the outer world) with a commitment to an authentic, full expression, no bullshit approach.
Click below to apply and we’ll be in touch soon.
Lara manages to help me tap into a part of myself that really needs nurturing. Shelter helps me stay in touch with that part of myself, and helps me carve out time just for me when life has been busy and stressful. I can completely be myself, and always end the sessions feeling relaxed, nourished and supported.
Why join us?
- You welcome being able to show up just as you are and share your voice (or not), even if it shakes.
- You’re intrigued as to how different themes, tools and practices could help support you in your daily life, and enable you to live with more intentionality, ease and focus.
- You have a burning desire to get more connected with yourself and more creative with journaling, writing, drawing, moving, dancing and much, much more.
- You’re excited to explore embodied tools and practices grounded in somatic and intuitive movement and restorative yoga, all aimed at supporting nervous system regulation, health and wellbeing.
- You’re interested in working with the seasons and cycles around us.
- And you want to be part of a gorgeous, intimate and judgement free community that co-creates a safe space for nourishment and enrichment – something we look forward to each month, so that we can meet ourselves, our loved ones and the world around us in a more open and receptive way.
If this sounds like it’s for you, you need to be able to commit to joining us for a minimum of six months (recordings supplied if you can’t join us live, but in person is best).
Fill in the application form below and we’ll be in touch very soon about you joining our enriching and nourishing Shelter community.
It’s also important to have a little think and feel ahead of joining us about what you intentionally want to bring to the group. I know as the facilitator of Shelter what I want the space to feel like and my intention behind it, how it evolves will be up to you and the energy and intention that you also bring to our gatherings and to our community.
“In community, our potential is truly realized. What we have to offer to each other is not merely critique, anger, commentary, ownership and false power. We have the capacity to hold each other, serve each other, heal each other, create for and with each other, forgive each other, and liberate ourselves and each other.”
Adrianne Maree Brown