Woman to Woman
When women support each other, incredible things happen.
Everyone needs support from time to time, to get questions answered, build confidence or gain clarity. As a yoga instructor or well-being practitioner, you’re probably the person other people turn to for this support. But who can you turn to?
Our Woman to Woman one hour calls or in person sessions provide the ad hoc support you need, when you need it.
Woman to Woman support is delivered via a 60-minute online call, or face to face if you live locally, with Lara Heppell and could cover:
- Simple practices, including physical poses, meditations, and visualisations to enable a deeper connection with yourself
- If you’re pregnant, doula services answering your birth related questions, practical skills like breathing or yoga and hypno yoga for birth
Therapeutic techniques to support a range of women’s health issues such as:
- hip and back problems, knee issues, psoas issues, arthritis.
Women’s womb and reproductive wellness:
- Fertility – help in preparation to conceive
- Endometriosis and polycystic ovaries, perimenopause, menopause, period problems, PMS.
- Postnatal recovery – core and pelvic floor issues, diastasis recti, miscarriage, prolapse,
- Pregnancy support
Women’s overall wellbeing support
- adrenal issues
- ME and chronic fatigue
Or perhaps support after miscarriage, loss or bereavement or if living with cancer.
- A deeper understanding of a specific yoga or meditation techniques
- Womb healing techniques like Yoni steaming and castor oil packs to help you to build a better connection to your womb.
Whatever your wellbeing needs are as a woman, the woman to woman support we offer can help.
These sessions can be done one-off or as a series.
Location: Online via Skype or face to face locally
Cost: £60 per hour