When you feel good your baby feels good
- Is a fabulous form of exercise for mums-to-be that comes highly recommended by medical professionals
- Invites you to unwind and relax, lowering anxiety and stress levels
- Builds a connection with your baby
- Deepens awareness of body and breath
- Helps you to stay in shape, builds strength, boosts energy and vitality
- Improves intuition, overall body confidence and trust
- Is lots of fun
“Thanks so much for the classes – I found them really helpful and so much more relevant to real life than the antenatal classes I went to! I also have a great group of friends as there is a group of us from Yoga that meet each week with the babies. Hope to see you soon.” – Kristel
allwoman Pregnancy Yoga classes offer you varied Yoga poses, breathing and Meditation techniques designed by women for women specifically for pregnancy.
The physical practice helps to promote inner strength and balance whilst maintaining openness and flexibility.
The breathing practices help to develop an awareness of the power of your breath and the connection between your body and your baby.
Meditation, visualisation, relaxation and sound techniques help to relax and ground you soothing away anxieties or fear.
We provide a friendly welcome coupled with a relaxed informal atmosphere that promotes community and sharing. It’s an environment dedicated to supporting your own personal pregnancy journey.
“I’d never done Yoga before & was concerned that I might not be fit or flexible enough. However I really enjoyed every class. There was a great mixture of movement, breathing techniques, visualisations and preparation for labour and birth. Whilst in labour I used a variety of techniques I’d learned from Lara & these enabled me to have a positive & empowering birth. I’d recommend these classes to all pregnant women.” – Claire