Terms and Conditions Competition Facebook and Instagram
Prize: one free course
- Please read these terms carefully before entering the competition. Entering the competition constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is allwoman, registered address is 21 Nunroyd Road, Leeds, LS17 6PH
- The Competition is only open to women who are aged 18 or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The Competition opens on 08/03/2019 and closes (15/03/2019) Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- To enter the competition entrants will need to like and comment on the competition post telling us why they want to do the specific course and where in the world they are based.
- Entrants can enter the Competition Once on Facebook and Once on Instagram.
- A the winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants. Names will be entered into a spreadsheet and numbered and a member of staff that has not seen the spreadsheet will choose a number between x and y who shall be the winner.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram or Facebook, same platform as comment was posted on, within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner does not respond to the DM within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize for winning the competition will be a free place on EITHER the fertility, pregnancy OR postnatal Online Yoga Teacher Training course offered by allwoman.
- The Prize is as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
- The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted by the winner.
- allwoman reserves the right to use the social media handle, image, photograph and name of the winner for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their social media handle, image, photograph, name.
- Copyright of any material produced as part of the competition is owned by allwoman and/or its content suppliers.
- Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of allwoman, or, where applicable, the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this competition you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant allwoman a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant allwoman the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution allowoman.
- By submitting your contribution to allwoman you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to allwoman for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify allwoman against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by allwoman as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- You consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on allwoman digital channels or other media if you win the Prize under the Competition
- By entering the Competition, you agree that allwoman may contact you in relation to the Competition. Absolving responsibility of the social platforms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook or any other social network.
- allwoman does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, allwoman and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
– any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
– any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
– any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond allwoman’s reasonable control.
- allwoman does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- allwoman shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- You agree to indemnify allwoman against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with allwoman.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of England and Wales.