Hatha Yoga practice offers us the chance to focus inside our bodies and into our breath.
Moving with a slow flow rhythm and taking the time to explore each pose, encourages intuitive movement, which allows the body to ground & release.
This opens up space in the body for increased mobility and capacity of breath.
- Classes are influenced by the seasons, Ayurvedic principles and Chinese medicine and by my work as a Mizan Abdominal Massage Therapist
- Content is always creative, often challenging and fun with a good balance between moving poses and Restorative Yoga
- Class content is driven by your needs
- Therapeutic adaptations and options are given to suit different levels of experience, illness or injury
- Class sizes are kept small, with a maximum of eight attendees, you benefit from personal & attention and a relaxed community feel
- We always end with at least 15 minutes for deep relaxation or Yoga Nidra practice