All Yoga sessions last 1 hour 15 minutes.
During your first Yoga session, we’ll assess your movement patterns, general alignment issues, psoas muscle, belly, core and pelvic floor health, as well as checking your belly for diastasis recti issues. Together, we’ll identify areas of your body that are tight, tense or in need of support and review your wellbeing goals.
Using different Yoga styles including Well Woman Yoga Therapy, Postnatal Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Hatha Yoga, we’ll create your package based upon your unique needs.
Sessions forming part of your package may include:
- A healing womb hugging session of Belly Binding to aid postnatal recovery.
- A session focusing on your psoas muscle in your lower back and pelvis, which often becomes tight after birth or from the stresses and strains of daily life.
- Somatic Movement practices to help centre and realign your pelvis.
- A session working from the inside out, focusing on realignment of the body and building inner strength and tone.
- Work to safely tone your deep core muscles.
- Safe and effective exercises to tone your pelvic floor.
- Restorative and healing Yoga for body, mind and soul.
All our Yoga sessions include breathing techniques to support the physical elements of the session.
During your one to one sessions, we’ll work on a range of practices you can do safely at home. Using the recordings of our sessions, you’ll be able to recap on the practices as you develop your self-practice. Our home practice videos of sequences and/or handouts will further support you to integrate your practices into your daily life.
We work with other wellbeing practitioners and will refer you for additional support if necessary.
Mizan Abdominal Massage
All Mizan Abdominal Massage treatments last 1 hour 15 minutes, except for the initial assessment, which is 2 hours 30 minutes long.
Your initial in-depth 2 hour 30 minute consultation is a chance for us to get to know each other while discussing your wants, needs and goals, as well as your wellbeing journey to date. We’ll start to create your bespoke package and you’ll receive your first Mizan Abdominal Massage.
Your remaining releasing and energy enhancing Mizan Abdominal Massage treatments can be taken monthly or if you want to do some concentrated abdominal work, they could be taken closer together.
During your treatments, we’ll also assess whether you need womb and abdominal support in the form of herbs, tonics or other womb/women’s health enhancing wellness measures.
If you choose to combine Mizan Abdominal Massage with Yoga as part of your package, for best results we recommend that you have at least three Mizan Abdominal Massage treatments.