“It’s still today’s best-kept secret: Your body’s center, your belly, is home to your core life force. It’s the site of your soul power, the source of your passion and creativity, your intuition and sense of purpose, your courage and confidence.” – Lisa Sarasohn
These classes are really great for any woman of any age or stage of life that is interested in developing deep core strength, stability and inner vitality. They are also a perfect a class option for new mums who want to get back into their bodies and back into a Yoga practice following the birth of their baby.
What can I expect?
- These revitalising classes focus on building better overall body alignment, inner strength and awareness, working deep from the inside out.
- With a core, pelvic floor and inner body focus we use poses that invite release, strength and inner nourishment.
- The class has a workshop feel and is very explorative – we work to enhance our awareness of the subtleties of imbalance we are holding within our bodies, to empower us with the knowledge to make small changes and improvements to these habitual patterns to increase our overall health and wellbeing.
- We used tried and tested practices from my trainings with very experienced teachers such as Uma Dinsmore Tuli, Liz Koch and Leslie Howard who specialise in womb & pelvic floor, core and psoas health.
- We also include some Somatic Movement & alignment work for better overall body awareness and improved posture.
- We always finish the class with a long deep relaxation to allow time to integrate the practices.